Friday, April 29, 2011

The town Day 2

Tried some different things but I still have to make up my mind what exactly I want to accomplish.
I made the archway that leads from the main street of the village to an alley way.
I'm not sure if I like it or not. I'll have to think about it for a couple of days.
These wall panels are the same as the ones I used last year for the Egyptian Hieroglyphic walls.
This year I painted the back side of the styrofoam.
The stone is "carved" out with a wood burner and then airbrushed.
Even though it looks like grey and black , it's actually white and black.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Sue said...

I came across your blog while searching for ideas for an adult Egyptian themed Halloween party. Your blog is awesome! I'm a huge fan! I love how you created your sphinx and Anubis. WOW! Those are exactly the kinds of thinkgs I'm looking at trying to do. I've done lots of themed parties before, but am having a tough time finding Egyptian themed stuff. I'm so glad I found your blog!

May 31, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Soulreaper said...

Thanks for the nice words. I hope you can do something with the techniques I use.

June 1, 2011 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home